A rare and prime opportunity to behold and capitalise on such an outstanding block of land sun kissed by the North facing and private backyard. No longer a secret, this part of Freshwater has no through traffic, the home is located within a cul de sac and on the nearest corner is Harbord Oval.
* A classic double brick 1950's home will capture the dream builders and or renovators
* Three generous bedrooms with polished timber floors
* Original kitchen, and large combined dining and lounge room
* Large covered entertaining deck to ponder the enormous backyard
* North facing and private back yard on 692 sqm
* Lock up garage with workshop and storage area
* Peaceful and serene surrounds within a cul de sac
* Extend, start over, create your dream sanctuary (STCA)
You're in good company as surrounding owners have grasp the opportunity and capitalised on the larger block sizes, quiet location and whilst having the access to Curl Curl lagoon, reserves, along with Freshwater beach and village delights.
Primary and secondary schools, CBD express transport and Warringah Mall are all within an easy reach. Being inexcess of 600 sqm, the ability to have an approved granny flat should also be a future consideration. Using the existing and very solid structure, this is what dreams are made of...
Freshwater's unique claim to fame is that this is where surfboard riding was popularised in Australia by Hawaiian "Duke" Kahanamoku. Duke famously carved a board from a piece of local timber and demonstrated surfing for an enthralled crowd on 15 January 1915. A life-size statue of Duke Kahanamoku on the northern headland commemorates the historic day. Freshwater is part of the Manly-Freshwater National and World Surfing Reserve that recognises the historical, cultural and environmental values of famous surfing beaches.
The current medium house price is $2,275,000 (+23.1%) and the latest medium unit sales price is $826,250(+19.2%).
Source: RpData Apr 2017