Indulgently sized living quarters mesmerized by the blue ocean views and cooling sea breezes. Renovated three bedroom apartment just a surfers stroll to the sand of Queenscliff or Freshwater Beaches.
An exceptional opportunity in the highly sought after Eastern headland enclave of Queenscliff. Multiple ocean views captured from the ensuite, lounge and balcony.
* Renovated just months ago with a new ensuite, New York style laundry and main bathroom
* Modern kitchen with island bench and stainless steel appliances
* Built-ins in all bedrooms, ceiling fans
* Sundrenched East facing balcony with views across to Fairy Bower and St Patrick's Estate
* Boutique small block with immaculate presentation, and security entry
* No common walls, located on the second level
* Large lock up garage
An exceptionally large apartment with the ability to enjoy all the delights of beachside lifestyle with cafes, restaurants and the beach all just a few steps away. You will be spoilt for choice with surrounding vistas from the living room, main bedroom, ensuite and second bedroom.
Apartment inclusive of Balcony: 112.4 sqm
Lock Up Garage: 16.7 sqm
Total : 129.1 sqm
Strata Rates: $956.45 pq
Council Rates: $334.84 pq
Water Rates: $172.59 pq
Boutique block, position, size and capturing views
Auction - UNLESS SOLD PRIOR
Sat, 26th May 2018, 01:00 PM
Auction commences in:
Queenscliff is the northern headland of Sydney’s famous Manly Beach, possessed of an offshore "bommie" which can handle waves up to seven metres. In a huge swell, this is where you’re likely to find pro surfers being towed by jet-skis onto towering waves.
Currently the median sales price of houses in the area is $3,460,000 (+9.9%) and the latest medium unit price sales is $1,034,250 (+14.%).
Source: RpData April 2017