100 West Street, Balgowlah
Solid, spacious and designed for family entertaining enjoying cool summer breezes barbecuing on the back deck.
A substantial and near level block on 631 sqm, with a double brick and rendered first level, in addition to a single brick rendered second addition capturing north easterly light.
* Four double bedrooms, all with built-ins, three bathrooms
* Master bedroom with generous walk-in robe, and modern ensuite
* Beautiful sleek and modern kitchen with open plan to enjoy conversation with your family and guests in the combined dining and lounge, whilst watching the kids in the pool
* Plenty of yard for kicking around the footy or playing cricket
* In-ground swimming pool with widened area for sunbaking
* Enormous covered rear deck, just perfect for BBQ and lazing around
* Two living areas, gas fireplace, ducted a/c upstairs, split system down stairs
* Garage with internal access, plus double carport and parking for three more cars
* Separate study, timber floors on the lower living level, alarmed and fully fenced
Being a level walk or cycle ride to Manly Beach, Manly Private Golf Course, Roseberry Street boutique shops, superstores, and supermarkets has always been a favourite position for the owners of 23 years.
Land Size: 631 sqm
For Open House Inspections:
Best parking in either the cul de sacs of Lodge St, Balgowlah Rd or just on West St
P 9905 4100
M 0408 007 390
Amount per calendar month: $
Calculate live currency and foreign exchange rates with this free currency converter
Spacious Family Home with a level ride to Manly Beach
4 3 2 5 1