Refined and stunning fully renovated family home with a "Hampton's" style throughout. Picture perfect in every way from the fence line right through to the beautifully landscaped gardens.
Single level and North facing flat block balanced on a gracious 677 sqm in one of North Manly's premium street addresses.
* Four bedrooms, and all with custom built-ins
* Whitewashed polished timber flooring throughout
* Centrally located kitchen with Michelangelo Quartz stone benchtops and breakfast/coffee bar seating and Bosch appliances
* Bathrooms tastefully designed with Carrara marble tile floors and subway tile walls
* Large family room with dining area, lounge and flowing to a covered entertaining deck
* Private rear backyard, paved outdoor potential BBQ space
* Classic and covered front wrap around verandah
* Additional wc and basin at the rear of the garage
* Carport and garage with remote driveway gated access
A superb example of a high quality and masterful renovation set in a wide and family friendly street. A quick access to Warringah mall, the city B-Line bus, Freshwater or Curl Curl beaches and schools.
* Astra Walker Olde English Tapware Set throughout the house
* Custom Sydney woodworkers French bifold doors and windows
* Velux Sky lights, colourbond roofing, insulated throughout
* Heritage Building designed gas fireplace
* Plenty of space for an inground swimming pool (Draft proposals available)
Major features of the area include Warringah Golf Club and Nolan Reserve.
Currently the median sales price of houses in the area is $1,716,000 (+4.17%) and the latest medium unit sales price is $786,750 (+7.7%).
Source: RpData April 2017