A commanding and non compromising position in one of Freshwater finest and premiere streets. Vast North Easterly ocean and headland views capturing the Pacific sunrise and surf activity each and everyday.
A substantial sized family home catering for up to five bedrooms and designed specifically for family and friends to entertain.
* Four double bedrooms, the enormous master bedroom with spacious walk-in robe, own balcony and ensuite
* Grand combined lounge and dining room with gas fireplace
* Secondary lounge or casual sitting zone enhanced by the mesmerizing ocean panorama
* Dining area flows delightfully out to an extravagantly sized terrace over 60 sqm in size to entertain in numbers
* Generous proportioned bedrooms with privacy and separation
* Study/media room or potential fifth bed/guest room
* Ceiling fans and an all important cellar/storage room
* Enclosed oversized carport for two vehicles
* Ample rear backyard enabling further enhancement with in-ground pool and or spa
A spacious and established family home with ocean, headland and water wildlife vistas. An easy stroll to gain the beach lifestyle yet enjoy the peaceful street and position, never to be built out.
* Outdoor gas bayonet for BBQ set up
* Double brick and tile home
* Built-ins and ceiling fans
* Stroll to either Curl Curl or Freshwater Beaches and Village
* Close to schools, playing reserves and transport
* Outdoor storage area for surf boards and bicycles
Freshwater's unique claim to fame is that this is where surfboard riding was popularised in Australia by Hawaiian "Duke" Kahanamoku. Duke famously carved a board from a piece of local timber and demonstrated surfing for an enthralled crowd on 15 January 1915. A life-size statue of Duke Kahanamoku on the northern headland commemorates the historic day. Freshwater is part of the Manly-Freshwater National and World Surfing Reserve that recognises the historical, cultural and environmental values of famous surfing beaches.
The current medium house price is $2,275,000 (+23.1%) and the latest medium unit sales price is $826,250(+19.2%).
Source: RpData Apr 2017