This top floor beachside apartment is only a few footsteps away from the sand and surf of Curl Curl beach. Providing ample space and the ultimate location, it's the perfect home for beach lovers of all kinds, upsizers, downsizers or an astute investor.
* Open-plan kitchen, living and dining has the advantage of incredibly high vaulted ceilings
* Lots of sunlight pouring from skylights
* Indoor living merges easily with outdoors, large entertaining undercover terrace with ocean, district and beach views
* Oversized kitchen with dishwasher, plenty of cupboard and bench space whilst taking in views of the ocean
* Tucked away from the living spaces, three very generous bedrooms
* Master bedroom has the added bonus of a sleek en-suite
* Separate vaulted loft/study and storage with skylight
Other advantages of this unique beachside apartment include plenty of internal storage, including bonus attic/study area and carspace, a position near to Freshwater Village, shops, schools and beautiful scenic boardwalk makes it the perfect lifestyle location.
It is believed that the name "Curl Curl" was derived from an Aboriginal phrase “curial curial”, meaning river of life. Surfing is a big part of the area, and many local competitions take place here.
Currently the median sales price of houses in the area is $2,570,500 (-0.5%) and the latest medium unit sales price is $1,162,167 (+24.3%).
Source: RpData Apr 2017