A gifted location to just about every single amenity, and all within walking distance. Two bedrooms, updated kitchen and bathroom located on the second level but just metres to a plethora of cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, CBD B-Line transport and the beach.
* Two bedrooms, the larger with a built-in
* Modern full bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Refurbished kitchen with ample storage and natural light
* Separate internal laundry
* Large wrap around balcony off the lounge and sliding doors
* Lock up garage with room for extra storage
A boutique block of just eight apartments, and in the prime and heart of Dee Why, this property is the perfect union of convenience and lifestyle for those new to the investment market and or for those looking to enhance their beach lifestyle.
Dee Why, one of the area’s most popular family beaches. The surf is great and the area also boasts an Olympic-size saltwater pool. Beside the beach is a selection of excellent restaurants and cafes.
Currently the median sales price of houses in the area is $1,837,000 (+10.6%) and the latest medium unit sales price is $766,800 (+17.2%).
Source: RpData Apr 2017