This family home is being offered for the first time in over 35 years. Positioned in a highly sought after child-friendly neighbourhood in the 'mid-section' of Freshwater. Enjoying a sun soaked rear to north aspect, this recently refreshed home offers tremendous versatility for the next owner. A level entry brick home featuring bright, open plan interiors, a private alfresco second living area and or sunroom.
* Flat level block with a 20 metre frontage
* Three bedrooms and the master with built-ins
* Oak timber floating floors throughout the living areas
* Drive through lock up garage with internal access plus off street for two more cars
* Recently renovated kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven
* Fully fenced front and rear yards
Conveniently located close to schools, shops, cafes, Freshwater Village, CBD transport and only moments away to the iconic Freshwater Beach. A unique opportunity ideal for young families, downsizers or investors alike.
Freshwater's unique claim to fame is that this is where surfboard riding was popularised in Australia by Hawaiian "Duke" Kahanamoku. Duke famously carved a board from a piece of local timber and demonstrated surfing for an enthralled crowd on 15 January 1915. A life-size statue of Duke Kahanamoku on the northern headland commemorates the historic day. Freshwater is part of the Manly-Freshwater National and World Surfing Reserve that recognises the historical, cultural and environmental values of famous surfing beaches.
The current medium house price is $2,275,000 (+23.1%) and the latest medium unit sales price is $826,250(+19.2%).
Source: RpData Apr 2017