Only two owners, this beautifully renovated and elevated family home has so much to offer. A perfect north facing backyard with an in-ground pool with waterfall feature and established private gardens surrounding.
* Four bedrooms or the combination of three and a study/home office
* DA approval for a 2nd level extension
* Renovated bathrooms, including ensuite
* Modern kitchen with European appliances, "Simplicity" benchtops and butlers pantry, and skylight
* Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
* North facing in-ground pool surrounded by established tropical gardens and cascading rock water feature
* Open plan living and lifestyle with combined large lounge, dining and flowing to the outdoor BBQ area
* Bi-fold doors opening to a semi covered entertainment zone
* Double carport and storage
* Low maintenance lifestyle and living
Located just across the road from Jacka Park, allows access to the playground and short cut to the beach and village, schools and bus stop for either Manly and or the CBD express.
Land size 460 sqm
Images presented are of the owners furnishings and are for display purposes.
Freshwater's unique claim to fame is that this is where surfboard riding was popularised in Australia by Hawaiian "Duke" Kahanamoku. Duke famously carved a board from a piece of local timber and demonstrated surfing for an enthralled crowd on 15 January 1915. A life-size statue of Duke Kahanamoku on the northern headland commemorates the historic day. Freshwater is part of the Manly-Freshwater National and World Surfing Reserve that recognises the historical, cultural and environmental values of famous surfing beaches.
The current medium house price is $2,275,000 (+23.1%) and the latest medium unit sales price is $826,250(+19.2%).
Source: RpData Apr 2017