A contemporary modern style coastal residence defined by casual elegance and luxurious appointments with plentiful and spacious living quarters and complimented with double bedrooms throughout. There's nothing that compares with the quality, position and feel of this near new family home.
* Formal and vaulted entry foyer, high ceilings across both levels
* Oak flooring with crafted pendant lighting throughout
* Four double sized bedrooms with built-ins and pure wool carpets
* Master bedroom with walk through robe, ensuite and private balcony capturing the north easterly morning sun
* dK designer kitchen with Smeg and Electrolux appliances, Essa stone benchtop, large island with breakfast bar
* Two lounge rooms, plus a separate media or kids playroom, or a guest bedroom
* Sliding doors leading to a covered alfresco entertaining area
* Double lock up remote garage with internal access, dual zoned ducted a/c throughout
* In-ground swimming pool, Spotted Gum decking with Zimbabwe granite and Gemtex interior surface
* Fully fenced and landscaped with mature selection of natives throughout
Meticulously planned design to enable entertaining on a grand scale whilst watching those smaller treasures in the backyard and pool. Centrally located with a flat level walk to Freshwater Village and beach, primary schools and public transport to either the CBD and or Manly Wharf.
Freshwater's unique claim to fame is that this is where surfboard riding was popularised in Australia by Hawaiian "Duke" Kahanamoku. Duke famously carved a board from a piece of local timber and demonstrated surfing for an enthralled crowd on 15 January 1915. A life-size statue of Duke Kahanamoku on the northern headland commemorates the historic day. Freshwater is part of the Manly-Freshwater National and World Surfing Reserve that recognises the historical, cultural and environmental values of famous surfing beaches.
The current medium house price is $2,275,000 (+23.1%) and the latest medium unit sales price is $826,250(+19.2%).
Source: RpData Apr 2017