Generously proportioned and located in a popular and quiet street within Freshwater. This rendered two storey family home sits on a comfortable 552 sqm facing due North.
Multiple living spaces, and spacious throughout. Designed with family in mind and yet still further enhancement available for a swimming pool.
* Four double sized bedrooms, the master set upstairs as a parental retreat
* Ensuite, walk-in robe, private sundrenched balcony with north easterly district views and second lounge room, with built-in study/home office with library
* Open plan large kitchen with Miele appliances flowing into dining area and sunken living room
* Skylights provide an abundance of natural light
* Bi-folds provide an instant gateway to the covered sitting area beside the Koi pond
* Large paved outdoor BBQ entertaining area with bayonet
* Large and level backyard just waiting for cricket and or a pool, including garden shed
* Double carport, air conditioning, and attic storage
A quiet and established street, yet just minutes to the village, beach, schools, Warringah Mall, B-Line, CBD bus transport at the end of the street.
Set in an elevated enclave of Freshwater that offers a wide street and tree lined, no apartments and larger blocks.
Freshwater's unique claim to fame is that this is where surfboard riding was popularised in Australia by Hawaiian "Duke" Kahanamoku. Duke famously carved a board from a piece of local timber and demonstrated surfing for an enthralled crowd on 15 January 1915. A life-size statue of Duke Kahanamoku on the northern headland commemorates the historic day. Freshwater is part of the Manly-Freshwater National and World Surfing Reserve that recognises the historical, cultural and environmental values of famous surfing beaches.
The current medium house price is $2,275,000 (+23.1%) and the latest medium unit sales price is $826,250(+19.2%).
Source: RpData Apr 2017