Panoramic district views that sweep across from the north to the south, this sun-drenched apartment offers the ultimate coastal lifestyle. Offering supreme privacy with no common walls and desirable spacious interiors. The city and district views twinkling by night, and sunsets have to be seen to be believed.
* Open plan lounge and dining steps onto oversized covered balcony
* No common walls, rear block position
* Timber floorboards and new carpet
* Three light-filled queen sized bedrooms with leafy outlooks
* Lock up garage, internal laundry facilities, additional w/c
* Kitchen with ample bench and storage space and stainless steel appliances
* Sizeable common backyard for bbq's and kids to play
Ideally located and situated to the rear of the block ensuring a whisper quiet setting, in a highly sought after suburb, this apartment is just a short walk to Freshwater beach, café's, shops and transport.
Strata Rates: $880.30 pq
Water Rates: $168.41 pq
Council Rates: $334.50 pq
An Eagles Nest Position with Sunset and City Views
Auction Guide $1,200,000
Sat, 07th April 2018, 09:00 AM
Auction commences in:
Freshwater's unique claim to fame is that this is where surfboard riding was popularised in Australia by Hawaiian "Duke" Kahanamoku. Duke famously carved a board from a piece of local timber and demonstrated surfing for an enthralled crowd on 15 January 1915. A life-size statue of Duke Kahanamoku on the northern headland commemorates the historic day. Freshwater is part of the Manly-Freshwater National and World Surfing Reserve that recognises the historical, cultural and environmental values of famous surfing beaches.
The current medium house price is $2,275,000 (+23.1%) and the latest medium unit sales price is $826,250(+19.2%).
Source: RpData Apr 2017