This fabulous two bedroom apartment is the complete package and a testament to the owner whom has taken great care in renovating and keeping the property in such a pristine state.
Located on the first floor which is perfect for investors or first home buyers, being freshly painted and with new carpet throughout. A block that enjoys a large and private backyard to either read a book, play with the kids or BBQ with friends.
* Combined lounge and dining room opening an East facing balcony
* Open plan updated gas kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage
* Built-in robe in master bedroom
* Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower
* New carpet and freshly painted throughout
* Internal laundry and terrific north facing, common large backyard so the kids may enjoy
* Single lock up garage with shelving at rear for storage
With only ten units within the block, this is head and shoulders above the rest being completely refurbished and just a mere walk to Queenscliff Beach, lagoon, Nolan's reserve, shops at Freshwater Village and transport.
Freshwater's unique claim to fame is that this is where surfboard riding was popularised in Australia by Hawaiian "Duke" Kahanamoku. Duke famously carved a board from a piece of local timber and demonstrated surfing for an enthralled crowd on 15 January 1915. A life-size statue of Duke Kahanamoku on the northern headland commemorates the historic day. Freshwater is part of the Manly-Freshwater National and World Surfing Reserve that recognises the historical, cultural and environmental values of famous surfing beaches.
The current medium house price is $2,275,000 (+23.1%) and the latest medium unit sales price is $826,250(+19.2%).
Source: RpData Apr 2017