Be surprised with this three level low maintenance family home positioned so close to the playing fields and reserves, John Fisher Park and netball courts.
Solid in design, and with multiple living areas, one on each level. An amazing three car garage or two and a work shop, plus concrete in-ground swimming pool.
* Three bedrooms all with built-ins, two bathrooms
* Living areas on each level, one in which could be adjusted to make for a fourth bedroom
* New rear deck perfect for afternoon and evening BBQ's with the inviting pool
* Separate covered balcony taking in the morning sun
* Internal access to your home with ample garaging with remote doors
* Dining alcove and kitchen with plenty of storage and bench area
* Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating loft area
A great location and the ease in which to stroll to the Curl Curl village shops, level flat walk to the beach and either primary or secondary schools. A sort after position, and let the immediate outdoor lifestyle begin.
Additional features and benefits:
* Westinghouse oven and gas cooktop
* Miele dishwasher
* InSinkErator (with remote safety switch)
* Halogen bathroom lights
* Louvre blinds on loft windows
* New Pergola - (new poly-carbonate 2019)
* Pool-box rebuilt with tiled roof
* Non-functioning Jacuzzi removed and tiled over
* High efficiency pool motor
* Bionozer non-chlorine pool system installed (fresh water)
* Pool re-tiled 2017
* New back porch deck 2019 and lattice work and gates
* Mains power outlet on back deck
* Automatic watering system front flower beds
* 5.4 KW Solar System (with smart meter)
* Hi voltage surge protector added to electrical panel box
* Cat 5/6 Internet cable to lower living area direct from loft
* New outside shades both bedrooms
* Fences on both sides of house replaced
North Curl Curl Beach sits on the south-eastern border, south of Dee Why Head and lying under its cliffs, and is divided from Curl Curl Beach by the mouth of the lagoon. The suburb is generally characterised by the sometimes steep southern slopes of Wingala Hill and Dee Why Head to the north, which flatten out into the former floodplain of the lagoon towards the south.
Currently the median sales price of houses in the area is $2,125,000 (+22.22%) and the latest medium unit sales price is $1,155,000 (+13.3%).
Source: RpData April 2017